Aus Prunes Facebook Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. Information and instruction on how to participate in this promotion form part of these terms and conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents. Prize will only be issued to an Australian address.
3. Employees and officers (and their immediate families) of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. Promotion commences at 9.00am 12th May 2014 and ends at 11.59pm on 25th May 2014 AEDT (the Promotional period).
5. To enter, the entrant must visit the Aus Prunes Facebook page at www.facebook.com/AusPrunes and post a comment to answer the call to action, "Tell us in 25 words or less why you like Aus Prunes".
6. Entries must be received during the Promotion Period. There is no restriction on the number of entries. Entries received before 11.59pm on 25th May 2014 AEDT will be eligible to win.
7. The judging panel will comprise representatives of the Australian Prune Industry Association (APIA). The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The prizewinner will be announced via Facebook on Friday May 30th and will have 7 days from notification to claim their prize. The winner's name will also be posted on the Aus Prunes website www.ausprunes.org.au.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimants identity, age and place of residence and to disqualify any claimant who is not in accordance with these terms and conditions, or has tampered with the claim process.